This is a Mini Display Port Thunderbolt to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter. With three output ports, you can choose one of them to use at a time, and the functions of the port are as follows:
- DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable
- HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable
- VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable
- Mini Display Port, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air
The product seamlessly connects Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air with a Mini Display Port to high definition displays with HDMI, DVI or VGA. It is easy and convenient to use, with three output ports: DVI VGA HDMI. And you can use one of them at a time as your demand, when you want to use the DVI output, you just need to connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable. When you want to use the HDMI output, you just need to connect the HDMI devices using an HDMI cable. When you want to use the VGA output, you just need to connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
- Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input
- The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010)
- Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of 1920x1080p@60Hz, 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it.
- Powered from Mini Display Port source.
- Input Signal: Mini Display Port 1.1a
- Output Video: HDMI/DVI/VGA
- Input: Mini Display Port Male 20pin
- Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
- Connector: DVI Female (24+1) VGA Female 15Pin
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- HDMI/DVI/VGA: 480i/480p,576p,720p,1080i/1080p
- External Power Supply: No external power needed
- Power consumption (Max): 700mW
- The Length of the cable: 28cm
- Please make sure that your Mac has mini DP port or Thunderbolt port.
- Only one of the 3 outputs can be used at a time, you cannot use all of them simultaneously.
How to use :
You can go into ?System Preferences > Display. You?ll be able to see 2 display preferences dialog, one for your prime MacBook display and one for the external monitor. You can use the settings in dialogs to adjust the screen resolution, color intensity, and if you have a monitor that can be swiveled (rotated), you can tell Mac OS X to rotate the display to a certain angle for that particular display
Package Included :
- 1 x Mini DP to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter
Note : No retail package to save the cost and protect environment.